Fabulous, long, and lustrous hair can now be yours. Add drama and style for your wedding, special event, or even if you are just tired of thin hair. Hair extensions have grown in popularity over the last few years.
• 100% human hair.
• Cuticle is a process used to place all hair in the same direction, allowing less tangling.
• Available in all colors with a choice of choose straight, curly, or wavy hair.
• Hair Extensions are available in any length, from short to long.
• All hair extensions are pre-tipped for simplified application.
• Hair Extensions consist of placing a thin layer of keratin at the end of each hair lock.
• Keratin respects the nature of the hair since keratin is found in each hair strand.
• Invisible and without flaw, keratin will facilitate all application and removal – simply and carefully.
• Transform yourself in a matter of 3 to 4 hours!
For more information and prices – BOOK ONLINE or CALL to book your Free, no obligation consultation with our stylists.
Call Mosaic of Tinton Falls : 732-542-7680
Call Mosaic Of Woodbridge : 732-669-9880
Contact Us for custom blending, high-lights, and low high-lights.
Caring For Your Hair Extensions:
• Using a wide-tooth comb, gently remove all tangles.
• While in the shower, wet hair with lukewarm water. Holding head back, apply a conditioning shampoo and gently massage and squeeze from root to ends. Do not rub.
• Rinse out shampoo well with head held back.
• Apply conditioner and rinse out well.
• Blot hair with towel.
• Starting at the nape of neck, comb out hair without pulling.
• Can be gently blow-dried, flat-ironed, or set on rollers.
• Also can be styled with curling irons.
• For sleeping at bedtime, put hair in a low loose ponytail or loose braid to help prevent tangles.
Please feel free to call or contact us with any more questions you may have, we would be happy to hear from you.