What is client etiquette?
As a spa guest you are expected to:
- Arrive 15-30 minutes early for your appointment.
- Be available to meet with your therapist before each treatment to discuss any Of your concerns you may have (pressure, sensitive areas, questions about specific treatments, etc.)
- Undress as much as you feel comfortable with for your treatment (again, you may discuss any concerns with your therapist before your treatment begins).
- Your therapist will keep your body conservatively draped and only expose each area to be worked on For some services such as body scrubs, body wraps and hydrotherapies you will not be draped in order to reap maximum benefits of your treatment (swimsuits are optional in some of these services).
- Allow the therapist to perform each service as reserved and timed.
- Do not bring children and leave them unattended, this is very disruptive to other spa goers and unsafe for children.
- Know if gratuities are included or not and be prepared according to your experience and desire to tip or not.
- Relax, yet respect that the room must be prepared and used for the next client; so know that you must vacate treatment room upon completion of service within a reasonable amount of time.
- Give honest feedback through Mosaic website on our Home Page under “Feedback” as Mosaic Wellness & Beauty likes to know if your spa experiences was as expected.
- Relax and enjoy.