What is client etiquette?
As a spa guest you are expected to:
- Arrive 15-30 minutes early for your appointment.
- Be available to meet with your therapist before each treatment to discuss any Of your concerns you may have (pressure, sensitive areas, questions about specific treatments, etc.)
- Undress as much as you feel comfortable with for your treatment (again, you may discuss any concerns with your therapist before your treatment begins).
- Your therapist will keep your body conservatively draped and only expose each area to be worked on. For some services (such as body treatments) you will be offered to wear disposable bra and bikini with a minimal draping in order to reap maximum benefits of your treatment (swimsuit is required for the use of the hydrotherapy tub).
- Allow the therapist to perform each service as reserved and timed.
- Do not bring children and leave them unattended, this is very disruptive to other spa goers and unsafe for children.
- Service price does not include Gratuities.
- Relaxation room is available for you to enjoy after your services. Please leave the room upon completion of your service within a reasonable amount of time to let your technician to prepare it for the next client.
- Relax and enjoy.